Two-day introductory course in Factor Analysis and Structural Equation Modelling using AMOS GRAPHICS
Date: 17th – 18th May 2012
Duration: 2 days
Delivered by: Karen Dunn and Dr Mick Green
From 10:00am till 16:30pm (each day)
- Suitable for beginners, only basic familiarity with SPSS and regression modelling required.
- Postgraduate Statistics Centre, Lancaster University May 17th and 18th 2012.
- A mix of lectures and supported practical sessions covering the theory and practice of modelling using FA and SEM.
- Introduction to AMOS Graphics
- Latent variables and exploratory analysis
- Introcution to measurement models and structural models
- Assessing model fit in SEM
- Model improvements and comparisons
- Multiple group analysis
- Constraints, dependent latent variables, independent observed variables and corrlated error
Please contact Angela Mercer (email@example.com) with any queries and for a full timetable.
Leave a Reply